Monday, May 31, 2010

A message from Incoming WI JCI Senate VP

Hello WI JCI Senators!!

My name is Janet Byrne, Senator #57246, and I’ll be serving as Vice-President this year for the Wisconsin JCI Senate. To give you a little background, I was a charter member of the former Belmont Area Jaycees, and I’ve held almost every chapter office, including chapter president. I’ve also served at SW Region (the former Region 1) as District Director and then as Regional Director in 1996-97, and in addition served WIJC Speak-up/Write-Up P.M. and presidential assistant to former WIJC Pres. Brian White. In addition to being on the Senate Board, I’m also secretary for the Jaycees of Wis. Foundation and am a Badger Corp. member. I’m employed as secretary and case administrator for the Chatterton & Griffith Law Firm and Bankruptcy Trustee William Chatterton in Madison.

I look forward to working with everyone in the Wisconsin JCI Senate and with the Wisconsin Jaycee chapters during this next Senate year. My goals, like all of the Wis. JCI Senate, are to assist any of the Wisconsin Jaycee chapters as needed, and to help with the growth and promotion of the Wisconsin Junior Chamber. Let’s do all that we can to promote the Wis. Junior Chamber and make this a great year for the Wisconsin JCI Senate and the Wisconsin Junior Chamber!!

Janet Byrne #57246
Wisconsin JCI Senate Vice-President
e-mail: jbyrne9@netscape.net